The experienced staff at Landmark takes pride in reliable services, complete testing, and timely results.
We know time is valuable, please call to schedule your appointment for any of the services below!
- Post-Offer Employment
- Fit for Duty & Return to Work
- Department of Transportation (DOT) and Non-DOT
- Silica Physicals (2018 OSHA Standards)
- Asbestos Physicals
- Hazmat Physicals
- Breath Alcohol Testing (Onsite Services Available):
- Urine Drug Test Collection Services (Onsite Services Available):
- Post Offer Employment
- Post Accident
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Hair Test Collections
- Consortium Drug Testing – Contact Summer (479) 890-7945
- Medical Review Offier (MRO) Services
- Vision Testing
- Hearing Conservation Programs
- CAOHC Audiometry (Hearing) Testing
- NIOSH Certified Spirometry (Lung Function) and OSHA Respirator Fit Testing
- Quantitative and Qualitative Mask Fit Testing
- Scott Full Face
- Drager Full Face
- 3M Full Face and Half Mask
- MSA Full Face and Half Mask
- North Half Mask
- Customizable HPE’s for your company and/or job specific
- WorkSaver Employee Testing Systems
Landmark’s #1 goal is to educate and prevent workplace injuries from occurring. When they do happen, Landmark will assist the employee and employer through the entire process. Communication is key with both employee and employer with the injury, treatment plan, and work status to achieve the highest and quickest outcome. Our experienced staff will assist with paperwork and goals of returning to work as soon as safe and possible. While the injury is the #1 priority, psychological and environmental challenges will be addressed to prevent the delay of healing.
- X-Ray Services
- Slit Lamp for foreign bodies in eyes
- Physical Therapy
- Customizable employment testing programs to train employees safe body mechanics and prevention of injuries.
- Opportunity to seamlessly take an injured employee from the medical provider to physical therapy to optimize the outcome and return to work as soon as possible.
- Work Conditioning to train and prepare injured employees to return to work.
- Matheson Functional Capacity Evaluation for post injury and recovery return to work.
We are currently set up with the TPA’s listed below.
All One Health
Work Place Safety Screenings
WorkSaver Employee Testing Services